My tv has no picture but has audio and I have pulled the one cable off of the T-Con board on one side and I get half a picture and when I do the reverse on the other side no picture what could my problem be can you help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Chances are your T-con may be bad . I would check the backlight by shining a flashlight by the screen to look for an image on the screen . If an image is present, then the backlight is the problem. Your Tcon and main board could be ruled out, if this is the case . At this point check the power board for voltage to the led driver. The leds could have issues.
1. Screen buffer test: Disconnect the two flex cable between the T-CON board & the screen one by one to see if one cable is disconnect the picture is come on a half a screen or not, if it does, the screen buffer board is bad that is not fixable, you need a new screen.
2. If the buffer test with no result, i will try a new main board.
Fault at its main digital board. Short circuited component/s at it. Contact any service technician; or the authorized service center. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
In most cases, the main board might have to be replaced. If so, a software [firmware] update too might be necessary.
If you have no picture and no sound, go with the main board first since that board works with both. If you have sound try the t con board first since it specializes in the video that appears on our screen..