- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Why do i get format error when i put songs from a cd on the eclipse? = This is probably because the format that your songs are currently in is not supported by your device. Supported devices on the Mach Speed Eclipse 180 MP3 player are: mp3, wav, and wma. If your music is for example filename.cda, it won't be able to play because of the file format being .cda.
2. I also see the song on the eclipse but it says drm protected and will not play the song. = When ripping your music, check your ripping options in whichever ripping software you are using that protecting music files is off, this may be the reason why your music cannot play - it may be protected to only play on the computer that ripped(recorded or duplicated) the song.
HI lisasmith566 IT is not a fuse problem . the problem is your the CD part of the radio must likely the cd is stock or more likely the cd drive motor is defective . FIRST try pushing eject on radio and see CD comes out if not you need a new radio .
There is a reset button just to the right of the CD slot, it looks like a reverse dimple. use a ball point pen and push it in and hold for 3 seconds. when you release it, all the settings will go back to default and you will loose preset stations, however, it should release or play the disc. Hope this helps
If you have an amplifier hooked up make sure that the correct blue wire on the harness is connected. One of the wires is the remote amp turn-on, the other is for a power antenna. That would be why your radio plays through your speakers, the power antenna wire' when the source is set to radio, sends a 12 volt signal. That would turn on your amp if thats the way that its hooked up.