I want to play Dvd's from Europe so I want a region code free.
1. Power ON the main unit (some unlocks work with, some with no disc inside)
2. Press the SETUP button (on the top of the player) to open the setup menu
3. Navigate to the PREFER menu using the button below the screen
4. Press NEXT>, PREVIOUS, NEXT>, PREVIOUS, NEXT>, NEXT>, aPREVIOUS
(NEXT> and PREVIOUS are on the top of the player next to the SETUP button. Don't use the menu navigation buttons below the screen for this.)
5. The current Region of the player should be displayed on the screen
6. Use the menu navigation UP/DOWN buttons (below the screen) to change the region. Region 0 is region-free.
7. Press PLAY/OK (below the screen) to confirm the region selection
The player should now be unlocked and able to play discs from all regions - it worked on my PD9012/37 that was region 1
Please note: Unlocking a DVD player may invalidate the warranty and some DVD players have been damaged through failed attempts to unlock them. Unlocking the DVD player is attempted at your own risk.