An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 10 or more questions between 12 midnight and 6am on the same day.
Re: How do I remove the oven fan blade from motor for a...
1. open the oven and dislocate the door locks.
2. remove the inner cover of the fan section.
3. disassemble the element and unscrew the fan blade nut/screw.
4. open the back cover to remove the fan motor.
5. replace and assemble with genuine parts.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi guys. Does the Defy Gemini multifuction thermofan oven have a bi-metallic thermal switch? My oven completely switches off around 180 degrees celcius, then resets itself. I dont see a thermal cut-out, so left with the thermostat or timer PCB maybe?