Have you got any other remotes in the room that could be faulty or interfering with the WDTV.
try resetting via the side button with the unit on.
resetting to factory defaults via the internet menu.
unplugging the unit from power for some minutes (not seconds).
Do all the above one after the other before using the WDTV.
Sometimes this helps particularity after a firmware update.
The input source of the TV can be changed either through the supplied TV remote or physical buttons located on the TV itself.
Changing input source using the supplied TV remote.
- Press the INPUT button on the supplied TV remote.
- The input source screen will be displayed on the screen of the TV.
- Using the arrow keys, choose one of the input sources on the input selection screen.
- Confirm the selection by pressing the Enter button.
Changing input source using the physical buttons on the TV.
- Press the INPUT button located at the back of the TV panel.
- The input source selection screen will be displayed.
- To scroll through the options, press the INPUT button repeatedly. The last highlighted option will be chosen after few seconds.