It couldn't start after an update. I found how to fix it on the product page : http://download.yamaha.com/search/detail/?language=en&site=europe.yamaha.com&asset_id=58063&category_id=16446&product_id=1643029&1375038490Receiver doesn't power up after the update.
Error message appeared when confirming the firmware version.
Recovery method using USB method:
1. Unplug the AC power cable from wall outlet.
2. Insert the USB thumb drive which has the firmware data stored inside, into the USB port located on the front panel.
3. Press and hold the INFO key and keep it pressed while you plug the AC power cable back into the wall outlet again.
" USB UPDATE " will appear on the front display. Then, release the INFO key.
4. The update will start automatically.
5. When " UPDATE SUCCESS " appears on the display, firmware update is completed.
Power off the receiver and remove the USB thumb drive.
6. Confirm updated firmware version.