Question about Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
Yes.... there is free unlock code for your Motorola L6.... i am a user too of Motorola L6 and i juz figured out how i can get the unlock code for my Motorola L6.... you can do it all by youself!!!! juz follow this:
1) form your Motorola L6 idle mode, press d menu key (menu key is d key between the left and right soft keys) and go to Settings> Security> New Passwords> then change unlock code;
2) as you sEe, Ur phone is asking for Ur old unlock code, press the menu key to switch it to security code;
3) as U press the menu key, U will notice that Ur phone is now asking for Ur Security code.... enter Ur security code (the default Security code for Ur Motorola L6 is six zeros<e.g. 000000>) then press <OK>
4) now, Ur phone is asking for New Unlock Code, type d code U want (max. of 4 chars.) then press <OK>
5) enter again d Unlock code for verification....
TIP: if U forgot Ur Unlock code again, juz do d process again. u can forget Ur unlock code but never forget Ur security code!!!! you can switch the unlock code into security code by pressing the menu key!!!!
is that thing solve Ur problem???? pay me back by sending me Ur coMment: [email protected]
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
The problem to my phone is that i forgot the password for my message and multimedia code can you help me on how i can get the codes back my phone is Motorola L6 please am in need of it have not received or played the music on my phone for some years now pls
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
SOURCE: Motorola L6 Blocked
You can remote onlock it using various sites on the internet but most incurr a fee for processing . unlocking you phone usually requiresa cable and specific software that are expensive so your best bet is to find someone local or go to the internet
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
wanna unlock ur mobile, here i found a site this is not free of cost but reliable , and i found this last week i used this nice...to unlock
Posted on May 30, 2009
SOURCE: FORMAT CODE FOR MOTOROLA L6
my motorola l6 is keep on restarting when ever i press a key so i thought it might get better to reformat my phone so i need the format code for it.
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: