Question about Electrolux Washing Machines
I have an EWS1046 Electrolux machine. Today after it finished the main cycle, I set it to a rinse cycle, but in the middle of it, the power in the apartment went off (only the sockets though; the lights kept working), and it's been nothing but a headache since then (I fixed the socket power issue immediately, btw). But when I try to start the rinse cycle, it starts clicking and then ends up displaying an E40 message, which, according to the manual, means the door isn't properly locked. And of course, the machine has locked the door so I can't open it unless I unplug it (and choose to face the water in the drum). How bad does it sound? How do I fix this?
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
• The door is not firmly closed. (E40)
• The machine is not plugged in or there is no power
at the socket.
• The main fuse has blown.
• The type of fabric has not been selected by means of
the relevant selector dial.
• The Start/Pause button has not been depressed.
• The Delay Start option has been selected
Please checked those followings.I hope that helps.Thanks.
Usually answered in minutes!