You can reset it using the following steps
I forgot my Netflix login or password.
Can't sign in to Netflix? Send yourself a password reset email
. The email should arrive within about a minute, and contains a link that will sign you into Netflix automatically. From there, you'll be asked to create a new password. The link in the email expires after 24 hours, so be sure to use it as soon as possible.
If the link in the email has expired, don't worry--you can always send yourself another password reset email.
I sent myself the email, but never received it.
Check your spam folder (and any email filters you've set up) to make sure the message isn't being directed away from your email inbox.
The link in the email isn't working for me.
- Delete any Netflix password reset emails that you might have sent to yourself.
- Once you have deleted the emails, go to netflix.com/clearcookies.
- Now go to https://www.netflix.com/LoginHelp.
- Type in your email, then select Continue.
- Go back to your email and follow the steps in the new Netflix password reset email.
If you're still having trouble, use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to access the email, then click the link.
We have troubleshooting steps that can help if you're Unable to Save Changes to Your Netflix Account Information.
I’m happy to help further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jonathan_828b54f422cbefdd