Okay let's try this please.
Below is a recommended suggestion to resolve this problem:
- Upgrade the FW
- Remove the ITB
- Remove the fuser and on the left side (front of printer side) you can see the sensor flag holder (image #1 and #2 below)
- If the sensor flag/lever is stuck in the up position then reach in and carefully release the part with your fingers. The images below show the sensor flag/lever stuck in the up position. Actuate the flag/lever a few times to make sure it is loosened up.
- Re-install the ITB
- Re-install the fuser
- Reboot to see if the error clears
If the issue returns in a short period of time, then the flag/lever is likely dragging and returning slowly or getting stuck again. If this occurs, then it is recommended to:
- Remove the top cover
- Inspect the POSITION DETECT ASSY RM1-5604 to ensure the photo interupter is seated correctly
- Check the sensor flag for proper movement
- Replace the POSITION DETECT ASSY RM1-5604
NOTE: The ITB is typically not the cause of this issue.
I hope this helps.
Please do not forget to rate if helps thank you and have a wonderful day...
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/josem_e9ac89730196f220