Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

I need a control board for a twin star 33ef022sra electric fireplace

Control panel #TS-E22-5KEY

Posted by Kimberly Hawkins on

  • BernicRobinson
    BernicRobinson Nov 29, 2021

    [ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $60 to $70 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
    Here is I started.……......>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com



1 Answer

john h

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Televison & ... Master
  • 26,185 Answers

Notify manufacturer or online search

Posted on Nov 29, 2021


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:


I need a blower assembly for a Twin Star Electric fireplace model 47II100grg.

There are a number of fan motors available on this eBay page. They are normally the type with a motor and a cylindrical fan. Or you can remove the motor and and take it to a local motor rewinds place and see if they can supply one.


Brithnes or darknes . LOOKS LIKE THE POTENCIOMETER.Where I can purches parts which 1 is like new brightness potenciometer ?

It is called potentiometer also called a rheostate. It is a variable resistor. It will have a range or resistance measured in ohms. It will also have wattage rating of how much power it can dissipate, for example .5 watts. etc.

If you can get the owners manual, if you are lucky it will have a drawing and list the parts. Otherwise you might have a schematic diagram which will specify the ohms range.

Best place to start is by getting information from the manufacturer, Twin Star. if not available, and you can turn off power to the unit and can remove the potentiometer, take it into a TV repair place or someone who is familiar with electronic parts and ask them what size and wattage the variable resistor it. Often that information will be printed on the back of the resistor. Sources for variable resistors include RadioShack if you can find one, DigiKey, and sold on eBay. Make sure your replacement resistor has the right diameter shaft to fit into the panel hole on your Twin Star fireplace, and the shaft will fit your old control knob. (some resistor shafts are half shafts, others totally round. Some with set screws, others just push on and spring loaded. A 1/4" shaft is common)

Need wire diagram for twin star electric fireplace model 23EF010GAA to replace switches

Try this link, it has mos models listed.

Twin Star electric fireplace fan (maybe heater) doesn't work!

I have a twin star electric fireplace insert model #28efo24grs that is missing a remote any suggestions >>>>917-747-4893
Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:


Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76823 Answers


Level 3 Expert

13435 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6412 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides