Samsung UN49KS8000FXZA Version FA01 Video Not Working
The video works for the first few seconds but then flips to fixed vertical lines in colors ranging from blues to reds. The sound continues to work fine. Does anyone know if I need to replace just one of the boards or both?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This can be caused by a loose connection on any of the cables to the display or it maybe a failed connection that is soldered at the edge of the display. If you take your thumb and apply pressure to the edge of the display all the way around in different spots and the line vanishes, it is the actual lcd edge.
hi i have a 50" magnavox that has a problem, i was looking at several websites and i find out the dirfferent posibilities.
in your case i have 2 posibble answers.
1) negative image tv turns on and shots down in 2sec flashing pixels on screen dark image has sound but no video screen goes black and then return to normal picture vertical color lines on screen no video vertical color lines with video vertical bars on screen horizontal lines on the image picture goes red after while
IT COLUD BE (X or Y or Z SUSTAIN BOARDS )
2) just left part of screen working just right part of the screen is working vertical and horizontal lines on screen part of screen not working some functions not working no video but has sound functions not working at all
IT COULD BE (LOGIC CONTROL BOARD)