Good day sir chris!!!!
Welcome in fixya and I'm happy to work with you...
OK lets proceed to your TV problem..
The possible problem is not the power supply...There some shorted parts on inverter board,T-con board or main board so that the power will not initialize due to that shorted problem..
I teach you how to find which board is shorted or cause of that fault..
Just follow this procedure below.
- Open the back cover
- Look at the inverter board..it is slim board that have small transformer on it.
- unplug the inverter board first.Then try to power it on...
- If the LED on front of TV will not flashes from bright to dim it means you have shorted inverter board try to replace it..
- If the flashes remain..go to next step..Power off tv then reconnect inverter board,after that unplug T-con board..Then power on.
- If the LED on front of TV will not flashes from bright to dim it means you have shorted T-con board try to replace it..
- If all those procedure done but still problem persisted the only problem is main board..Replacing main board will fix the problem..
NOTE: When unplugging and replacing of all board make it sure to memorize all connection or its better if you take a picture on it for future reference..
Hope this solution will be helpful..Any rate will much appreciated..
Thanks for using fixya..have a nice day!!