Kitchen Appliances - Others Logo

Related Topics:

Question about Electric Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

I have a towncraft waterless electric fry pan and I need a new control plug in.

I have a Towncraft liquid water less fry pan. I need a new control. The only info is what is written on the back of my old control. It is WB (tm)# 1 control (SA). E29583-9903 LR 21794C. The control plugs into the fry pan and has heat control on the knob. The cord is broken from the control (it's just hanging on). I have had this skillet for a long time. I is in good condition but I need the control to use it. Can you help me?

Posted by Rachel Martin on

1 Answer

john h

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Electric Master
  • 28,871 Answers

Do online search using make and model or for small appliance repair shop in your area

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:


I Need a towncraft electric skillet cord

Try the official website for Towncraft and on Amazon.

Im looking for a towncraft electric skillet control #1 .i need the probe only

check appliance repair shops as it could be a generic part that fits many skillets or fry pans

I need a new "leg" for my society electric fry pan

You don't need anything unless the frying pan doesn't work because of the leg.
what you can do is just put an object in place of the leg it works out cheaper too

I have a greasy buildup on my dishwasher filter.

It is the grease left on dishes or pots & pans. It can be cleaned off using a good regular dishwashing detergent like Dawn in the sink, not in the dishwasher. To prevent it, scrape the dishes & pots better, and if possible, turn the temperature of the hot water up a few degrees. You should also change dishwasher detergents to a liquid, with a built in water softener.

Toastmaster replacement cord for electric fry pan.Cord model 1202 . Fry pan, stainless, model # P803

I got the phone # 4 Toastmaster on line, called them. They said the pan was 2 old 2 have the plug in stock any more. I called a local repair man who said he could put a new cord in the present "plug". Has to solder & re-wire temp. plug.

Thank u for asking, u have a good source for people 2 go 2 4 lots of issues--very effective. I'm glad 2 know u're there!
Not finding what you are looking for?


Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Electric Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6611 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85241 Answers


Level 3 Expert

1704 Answers

Are you an Electric Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides