- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
By connecting to your existing WiFi network and enhancing coverage, the NETGEAR range extender enhances your home WiFi network. The steps below will assist you in setting up your extender. We recommend using the Nighthawk app to set up your extension on our latest devices. See the following articles for more information: https://pnews.org/boost-your-speed-with-netgear-nighthawk-r7000/
Place your extender near your router when first time your are setting new extender.
Launch any web browser and enter mywifiext.net. The New Extender Setup page displays.
In the Password section, type the existing WiFi network password. Default user name is admin and password is password.
5. Click continue and a message box displays saying that your extender is connected to the new extender WiFi network
6. Now, you can connect your device to the extender network, go to the WIFI settings and connect to the extender's new network.
7. Netgear EX6100 Setup is successfully completed now place the extender at the desired location and enjoy seamless Connectivity.
Extender means it extends the existing Wifi or network. So the iPad now connects fine to the extender, but the extender needs to connect to the existing network either via Wifi or cable. You need to open from the iPad the admin page of the extender and find the connection details there to your existing network.