You have a corrupted trip.db file.
1. connect the TND to the computer and turn the TND on.
2. go to your start menu and press on (my) computer
3. look for an external drive called intelliroute.
4. look on the drive(s) for a folder called Navi
5. double click on the Navi folder.
6. You should see a folder called User.
7. double click on the user folder.
8. You should see a file called Trip.db.
9. left click once on trip.db, then right click and delete.
10. disconnect your TND from the computer and enter a route in.
it should operate fine now.
Mark, Rand Lead Beta Tester