Question about Bush Televison & Video
Maybe the remote is busted ! A way to test the remote is to get you cell phone put it on camera and push any button on the remote and you should see a purple light on the cell phone screen, this is the infrared light. lf you don't see it it maybe busted. Get yerself a new universal remote from Walmart fer a coupla bucks..
Posted on Mar 06, 2021
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
SOURCE: TV does not respond to Remote
There seems to be a problem with the IR LED of your television. solder the connections if any of them is cut. Also there can be loose connections. its better to contact the retailer from whom you purchased this tv
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Finlux Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2016 | Video Cameras
Dec 11, 2013 | Samsung LN-R3228W 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Oct 16, 2012 | Westinghouse 32 Flat Screen 720p Hd Led...
May 01, 2010 | Sharp LC-32SB24U 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 23, 2009 | Philips 37PF7320A 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: