Question about Wacom Computers & Internet
When installing Zoom
Error 0 can be caused by:
Posted on Feb 05, 2021
DST stands for Drive Self Test, it means your drive is failing.
I would get a new hard drive and USB enclosure, install new drive in laptop and install windows, then take the old drive and install it in the USB enclosure so you can connect to your laptop when windows is running and restore your files, assuming the drive is not completely dead.
thanks for rating
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine .
Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a
back up all photos in your computer then format.
Posted on Jun 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2012 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2012 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
May 04, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
Jan 25, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Nov 15, 2009 | Wacom Cintiq 21UX (CINTIQ21UXNR)
Aug 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 26, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jun 28, 2018 | Wacom Bamboo Pen Black (CTL460)
May 16, 2018 | Wacom Computers & Internet
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: