Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
try this PRESS STOP BUTTON FOR 5 SEC CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM
after that will adicated light alarm blinking them you can print if can't try turn off printer and turn on again.
Posted on Apr 09, 2009
SOURCE: Canon i250 printer problems
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
SOURCE: Hi I bought a lexmark S405
The Lexmark S405 printer requires all cartridges to have ink in them to continue printing.
The 100/100XL cartridges are not licensed to be
refilled. You can, however, refill the 100A or 100XLA cartridges available on
the Lexmark website at http://www.lexmark.com. You should be
aware that a refilled cartridge will not be able to report its ink level, and
you might not get the print quality you expect from ink that is specially
formulated by Lexmark to pass through microscopic nozzles at extremely high
The 100/100XL cartridges are not licensed to be refilled. You can, however, refill the 100A or 100XLA cartridges available on the Lexmark website at http://www.lexmark.com. You should be aware that a refilled cartridge will not be able to report its ink level, and you might not get the print quality you expect from ink that is specially formulated by Lexmark to pass through microscopic nozzles at extremely high temperatures.
Posted on Oct 03, 2011
Basically, there is no solution for your case. This happens especially for Canon product.(called e5 error) Once a cartridge is not recognizable, there is no way, you can use it.
The only way you can do is, replace with brand new one. This is typical Canon problem especially when you refill or re-use your cartridges.
You may see some solution from web such as reset the printer, do somthing to printer software... But non of these methods are working.. Even if there is one, it must be very difficult to do it for individual users.
However, as for a prevention, make sure unplug the power cords before insert or eject the cartridge from printer. In that way, you can at least reuse your cartridges for refill. Hope it helps.
Posted on Dec 14, 2011
Testimonial: "thanks for the help mate will try it :)"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2016 | Canon Pixma Mx372 Multifunction Inkjet...
Feb 25, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 13, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Sep 29, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 25, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!