Question about Jenn-Air Kitchen Ranges
Posted by RITA TRUJILLO on
SOURCE: locked oven door
The Coat hanger is a great idea and it works. My oven was doing the same thing and I a female fixed it with the coat hanger. Thank you Thank you
Posted on Nov 04, 2006
SOURCE: Oven gives me an -F3- message and stops working
F3 - E0
Oven temperature sensor or oven temperature sensor fuse opened
Replace oven temperature sensor or fuse
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/james_1cb31da1bc8c6102
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
SOURCE: Mr. Coffee won't brew - Mod. #ECX30118
I know this sounds crazy but I just did this to mine & it worked! Mine would get power & allow me to set the clock but the brew now button would not work & I could not set the timer for delay brew. I admit, I was pissed, so I poured out the water & pounded on the base a little... I hit it a few times & banged it a few more while unplugged... plugged it back in & I pressed brew now & brewed! Then I dumped it out & set my time, delay brew timer & I am in business again!!! An internal wire was probably shifted out of place or something ridiculous because I never had any problems before this but it has been sitting a while. There is no other fix unfortunately because this model is outdated & they no longer postthe instructions or troubleshooting online. I have the same exact model. Good luck!!!
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
SOURCE: Jennair s136 drop in range
Email me at [email protected], I have the original manual. Just tell me exactly what you need, Kevin
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
SOURCE: self-cleaning error message f90
F90 Maximum oven door unlock time exceeded.
F91 Maximum oven door unlock attempts exceeded.
F92 Maximum oven door open time exceeded.
F93 Maximum oven door lock time exceeded.
F94 Maximum oven door lock attempts exceeded.
1. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary.
3. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
5. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Lock Motor continuously runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
6. (F92, 93 & 94) Check oven door Light Switch - if open, replace Switch.
7. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC.
F90 is a door lock code, Try this...
unplug the range.
wait 1 minute.
turn the range back on,
then while holding in on the oven door.
start another self clean.
wait 2 minutes.
then cancel the self clean.
do not release the door until the door lock light goes out.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: