Question about Cameras
You can try removing batteries and then try the update again. Firmware updates must be the only thing on the SD card and the update package must be unwrapped. Read the instructions carefully. Sometimes a second update will work, but Firmware updates alter what happens before the operating system loads. Usually, the device has to go back to the maker.
Posted on Nov 10, 2020
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2017 | Ricoh Aficio Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 12, 2015 | Kocaso M M9100 9-Inch 8 GB Tablet
Sep 27, 2011 | Garmin Nuvi 3790T 3790 3760T 3760 3750...
Oct 25, 2017 | Primos Truth Cam 46
Apr 25, 2011 | Velocity Micro Cruz Reader R101 Tablet PC
1. Download RC33 update from Google here.
2. Rename the download file from signed-PLAT-RC33-from-RC30.f06aa9b3.zip to update.zip,
and place it at the root i.e the very top directory of your Micro SD
card. (If you added the file to your microSD card by connecting the
handset to your computer via USB [rather than using a dedicated microSD
card reader], make sure to unmount it and disconnect the USB cable now.
3. Turn off your G1 Make sure it's
completely powered off. Now again turn it on by holding the Home+End
keys until you see T-Mobile G1 logo.
4. From the icon screen, open the keyboard and hit Alt+L.
5. Press Alt+S to begin the update. Remember, the update needs to be in the root of the Micro SD card and needs to be named update.zip.
6. Once it finishes, follow the onscreen instructions and press Home+Back to finish.
7. G1 Phone will reboot a few times to flash different parts of the firmware.
If all went well, you should now be running the latest update, RC33. Enjoy your new, shiny RC33 update, complete with Google Latitude!
To make sure all your hard work wasn't for nothing, hit Menu > Settings > About Phone > scroll to Build Number. You should see RC33 in there somewhere.
Mar 23, 2011 | HTC G1
Jun 14, 2010 | Casio Exilim EX-Z500 Digital Camera
Dec 22, 2009 | Canon EOS 450D Digital Camera
Nov 22, 2009 | Panasonic TC-32LX70 Television
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: