Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
SC457 Position error for the image transfer belt’s cleaning unit
- Timing & Condition
• When the belt cleaning section touches the image transfer belt, but the belt cleaning sensor signal remains LOW.
• When the belt cleaning section releases from the image transfer belt, but the belt cleaning sensor remains HIGH.
• Dirty Sensor
• Defective sensor
• Defective belt cleaning shift clutch
• Defective drum peripheral component motor
• Defective I/O control board
• Defective main control board
1. Pull out and re-insert the image transfer belt unit.
2. Clean the image transfer belt cleaning H.P. sensor.
3. Replace the sensor. (Input Check: 5-803-012)
4. Replace the belt cleaning shift clutch.(Output Check: SP5-804-036)
5. Replace the drum peripheral component motor.
6. Replace the I/O control board.
7. Replace the main control board. [Signal Check]
• H.P.: CN219-B2 or TP108 on the I/O control board
The above information are taken from the service manual.
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 21, 2014 | Canon imageRUNNER 400S Copier
Sep 05, 2013 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 19, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 23, 2009 | Kyocera Mita Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 05, 2007 | Canon imageCLASS D780 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 17, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 4255 All-In-One InkJet...
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!