Looking for a jumbo remote that will operate a new 26 inch Vizio Montior. The old one don't work. Is there a new version?
A remote is not designed to control and Moitor. They only run by the video/sound output from the pc. So I am taking it for granted that you meant TV instead of Monitor.
A. Before buying a new remote try replacing the batteries first.
B. I found the Innovage Jumbo Remote Control manual and it has no code for the Vizio TV, you will need to utilize the remote's "Code Search" option.
1. Turn on the Vizio TV.
2. Aim the Jumbo Universal Remote at the Vizio TV and hold down the "Code Search" button on the remove for roughly 3 to 5 seconds. The LED lights on the Jumbo Universal Remote will come on.
3. Press the "TV" button at the top of the Jumbo Universal Remote.
4. Start pressing the "ON/OFF" button repeatedly until the Vizio TV turns off. This will likely take several minutes due to the amount of available codes.
5. Press "Enter" on the remote immediately after the Vizio TV turns off to save the code.
6. Test the Jumbo Universal Remote by trying to control the Vizio TV with the remote. If the control doesn't work with the remote, repeat the entire process.
Jun 03, 2011 |
Innovage Jumbo Remote Control