Question about Televison & Video
First try a master reset which sets all picture presets back to factory settings.
make model manual
If that doesn't work.
make television repairs near me
My city has 4 within a 10 minute drive.
Posted on Jun 29, 2020
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2016 | Emerson LTDN42V68US 42" Class LCD HDTV
Aug 15, 2013 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Apr 11, 2013 | Viore LCD22V56GB 22 Class LCD HDTV/DVD...
Nov 26, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jul 21, 2011 | Toshiba TZ55V61 55" Rear Projection...
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jun 03, 2010 | Transparent French TV Commercials, Volume...
May 06, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-22SV2U 22 in. LCD...
Mar 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2020 | Sony Televison & Video
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!