The string on my spool ran out.
• Turn off the trimmer and remove the battery
• Press the release tabs on the line spool cover and remove the cover by pulling it straight off. replacement spool is AF-100
• Lift the spool of nylon line out of the hub and clear any broken line and debris
• In case of jams and tangled line unwrap about one foot (30cm) of line to ensure that it is undamaged. If it is OK rewind it and insert the line end through the eyelet in the spool hub.
• Pull the line through the hole to maintain tension while placing the
spool down into the hub with the notched side exposed.
• Press the spool down GENTLY and rotate it until you feel it drop into place. (When in place, the spool will turn a few degrees left and right freely.)
• Snap the spool cover back on.
Jul 06, 2010 |
Black & Decker String Trimmer Cordless 12"...