Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted on May 21, 2020
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
SOURCE: error 6A80
Error 6A80 indicates that "an error occurred in the APP motor
during purging operation". Either the sheet feed unit, purge unit, or logic board could be at fault.
I'd recommend bringing the unit into your local canon authorized service facility for complete diagnostic and repair.
Posted on May 28, 2009
All the Canon machines are that way, you won't be able to print unless you replace the color cartridge as well. There is not a way even in service mode to bypass this condition, they want you to buy more ink.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 23, 2011 | Canon LaserShot LBP5050N A4 Colour Laser ,...
Aug 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Aug 04, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 02, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 2200
Jul 11, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!