Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Posted on May 18, 2020
i have downloaded need for speed undercover from vuze and then successfully installed it with the key. but when i trying to run the game its asking me the registration code. and now its not accepting the code i am getting from the nfs undercover key generator. plz help me to solve this problem. [email protected]
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
SOURCE: my laptop is DELL 1564
I was having the same problem, but I found a solution and it is as follows:
1. Open regedit.exe under the Windows folder.
2. Search for "Need for speed Undercover" using the find tool in the registry editor (Ctrl+F)
3. Keep searching until you find values named g_width and g_height on the left pane.
4. Double click on each of these values and change the value data to be as follows:
g_width --> 556
g_height --> 300
5. Re-run the game and it should work fine.
Posted on Feb 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
1 .Uninstall Game.
2.Then Install a fresh Copy to the Standard folder which is in?»¿ prog Files/ea games..... don't change that..
3.When it tells you to register say never register and Do not create an account. Then when you open the game it wont ask for a Authentification code for ONLINE.Try this. Let me know if it works
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: