Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Reset the system by holding down the OK, Cancel, Black, and Color buttons down at the same time and turn the 3310 off. Keep holding the buttons down until the printer shuts off and the turn it back on. You will have to turn the printer off twice and then it will recalibrate. Make sure you have new cartiges in the printer so that it can reset.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Here is what you can try:
1. Turn off the power and unplug it from power source.
2. Open the right side of the printer (looking at the front).
3. Disconnect, by pulling gently, both white flat ribbon cables off the main circuit board.
4. Plug in the power source and turn the printer on. Wait till you get a error message and push "OK".
5. Unplug the power source.
6. Reconnect the flat ribbon cables by aligning and carefully pushing them into the conectors on the main circuit board.
7. Plug in the power source and turn the printer on (Printer preparing occurred).
8. The 0xc18a0306 error should now be gone.
get more information for HP printer errors . Hope this helps you.
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | HP Photosmart D7360 Digital Photo Inkjet...
Jul 26, 2014 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 28, 2011 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
May 04, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart 1215 InkJet Printer
May 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jul 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Feb 21, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: