Question about Panasonic Televison & Video
Code For Model RCR311S Code 1003 for Panasonic TV Code 1054 for Panasonic TV Code 1062 for Panasonic TV Code 1109 for Panasonic TV Code 1170 for Panasonic TV Code 1248 for Panasonic TV GOOD LUCK THESE ARE THE CODES LISTED FOR YOUR REMOTE/
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jul 11, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Aug 19, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Usually answered in minutes!