Question about RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Slide the switch Lock/Wake/Clock on the top of the unit to clock position. Press REV or FWD to set the clock time. The time decrements or increments will follow by a faster rate when you press and hold the buttons. The ":" between hour and minute time flashes when you are setting the time.
Posted on Apr 16, 2020
SOURCE: RCA,RP9328A,Audio System
I did the following to set the clock:
1. Press the Timer/Clock button until "CLOCK" shows, blinking, on the display.
2. Press Set/Demo. The hour indicator on the clock should start blinking.
3. Use the "Track/Tuner Forward" and "Track/Tune Backward" keys to
set the hour.
4. Press Set/Demo. The minute indicator on the clock should start blinking.
5. Use the "Track/Tuner Forward" and "Track/Tune Backward" keys to
set the minute.
6. Press Set/Demo twice. (Pressing once moves to the timer set mode.)
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
You can download the manual by clicking this link
You'll require Adobe PDF Reader installed on your PC to view this manual. If it is not already installed on your PC, download it free from:
Hope this solves your problem. Thanks for using FixYa
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
I tried this manual from a different model and it gives all the info needed
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
SOURCE: I have an RCA RP 9325
I had the same problem years ago. I was told that the laser that scans the disc was substandard / weak. I had it worked on 4 different times. It would work fine for a while and then it would gradually start going bad again. I finally had to give up on the CD player and I just use it for the surround sound when I watch movies. I don't know if this was a design flaw on all units or just random parts that were bad.
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: