Question about Emerson Televison & Video
Universal remotes come with a manual that will give you a list of codes for your brand TV. Most universal remotes also have a "learning" option that allows you to "cycle" through codes automatically until it works with your TV.
Posted on Jan 18, 2020
This worked for me. I had to scan down quite a few times but eventually my tv turned off and I set the code with the # button. It may work for you too and save you some money on a UR.
Scan For Device Codes If the code for the device you are programming is not listed in the user manual or on this site, try these steps to scan the remote controls memory for device codes.
1) Turn the power on the device on
2) Select and hold the mode button for which you are programming, such as the TV button, on the remote until you see all the lights of the mode buttons flash. Once you let go, that mode button that you chose should now be blinking. When using the Aux mode button only use the number pad to enter 0 for a second TV, 1 for a second VCR/DVD, 2 for a amplifier, tuner, or cable box. Then press the STAR (*) button.
3) Press the power button on the Dish Network remote control.
4) Repeatedly press the UP or DOWN button on the remote to scan for the correct code (do this slowly so you do not skip over the right code for your device). When the correct code is reached the device will turn off.
5) Press the POUND (#) button to store the code in the Dish Network remote.
6) Press the power button to turn the device back on and try using other buttons on the remote to make sure that they also work. Sometimes the power button will work while others may not.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
I succeeded is using the DirectTV remote control for the Emerson 42" plasma TV, by using a Samsung code. On my TV, was 10060. If this one does not work, there are a bunch of others that might work. Good luck
Posted on Dec 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2016 | Emerson Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2016 | Emerson Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2012 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2009 | Emerson LC195EM9 19 in. LCD TV
Feb 18, 2009 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2007 | iLO V27DMBX Television
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!