Question about BOX Video Game Consoles & Games
There are a few solutions here:
Posted on Feb 04, 2020
SOURCE: cable hookup and av hookup
Connect your TV to AV1 and you SAT/Cable Decoder to AV2.
on the video select the AV2 channel and it will record whatever is connected to AV2. The AV channel selected it is the input the one not selected is the output.
Some PPV Movie channels are copy protected with some service providers. But most channels are recordable.
The aerial lead coming in your house connects to the SAT/Cable Decoder 1st, then connect the output socket on that to the Video/DVD then the output on that to the TV. As long as the leads you use have different ends on you CANNOT plug them into the wrong socket. As the the aerial passes through each device, the device adds its own RF channel to the feed, so you should be able to tune both a SAT/Cable and a Video/DVD channel onto the TV set aside from using AV/Scart.
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
have you tried to change the audio settings to HDMI on tv? when u have HDMI hookd up u have to change the audio to HDMI also
Posted on May 31, 2009
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu
2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see “Parental Controls”
3. Say “Yes” to “Change Parental Controls?”
4. Click on “I forgot” when it asks you to enter your pin
5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on “I forgot” again
6. The screen will read “If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the consumer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key.”
7. Call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 and give them the confirmation code listed on the screen. They will give you a new Master key to enter on the next screen.
8. The PIN is now reset/disabled
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
Testimonial: "Excellent help and very quick. Thank you. "
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2018 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Mar 09, 2015 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Jan 04, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 03, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 06, 2011 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 27, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 07, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Aug 20, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: