Setting the alarm:
1. Pull the crown to the 2nd "click" (the possition you adjust the time) (Carefull: The seconds hand has to be on "12")
2. Press repeatedly button "B" to set ALARM hands to the time indicated by the main time hands (The ALARM hands move quickly if button B is kept pressed)
3. Push the crown to normal possition
4. Pull the crown to the 1st "click".
5. Press repeatedly button "B" to set the desired alarm time. (The ALARM hands move quickly if button B is kept pressed)
6. Push back the crown in to normal position.
At the designated time the alarm rings for 20 seconds, and it is automatically disengaged as it stops. To stop it manually, press button A or B.