Question about Proscan Televison & Video
I have the Phillips Universal Remote (model#SRU4208WM) and I have the Insignia digital converter box (model#NS-DXA1-APT). The code was 0267. The Insignia converter box is the one the government grants work for.
Posted on May 03, 2009
SOURCE: proscan universal remote
Found these codes on the website for PROSCAN. www.oncorpus.com, for you model television.I hope this help you with your problem. UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL CODE LIST
For Universal Remote Control brands listed below, please use accompanying Proscan codes
and refer to your Universal Remote Control User Manual for basic instruction for changing TV code to
operate Proscan model.
Proscan codes for Sony TV=8003,8012
Proscan codes for Philips TV=1005,1006,1007,1035,1064,1216
Proscan codes for other universal remotes=272,132,134,116,040,016,024,056,019,262
Posted on May 21, 2009
Not a complete solution, but, around the last page (pg. 14) of your converter box manual there are codes listed for universal remotes. I happen to have a Philips remote that is listed. My code to control my dtv box is 0354. It appears that they have all codes listed for all Radioshack model universal remotes. I would suggest getting a Radioshack remote for Your "Digital Stream" (Radioshack) dtv box...
Posted on May 26, 2009
if you still have your remotes you can program the buttons for each funtion.
1. Hold down P until the red light blinks
2. Press 9 7 5. The red light blinks twice.
3. Press the device key that corresponds with
the desired device's remote (TV, CBL/SAT,
DVD, VCR or AUD).
4. Press the desired learning key. The red light blinks rapidly.
5. Place the device's remote control head-to-head
(about 2 inches apart) with the
6. On the device's remote control, hold down the key to be learned until the red light on the Gamer Remote blinks twice. If the red light does not blink twice, repeat Steps 1- 5.
7. To lock in learned functions on the Gamer Remote, hold down P until the red light blinks twice.
8. To test a learned function, press the learned key on the Gamer Remote and use the function as usual.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!