Question about Pro Office Equipment & Supplies
Err Code 40 - (Trap Error) - Upper circuit board problems.
1. Retest. If the error still occurs:
2. Remove the 2 Isolator spacers and the 8 insulator bushings between the handlebar and the frame (See the ProSelect/ProElite owners manual page 5).
3. Install the ground wire kit (See Ground Wire Installation Sheet)
4. If the error still occurs replace the control panel circuit board with updated software chip.
5. Replace Membrane
In some cases the wire harness can cause the error code.This seems quite different than something with the motor (?). Or am I missing something?
Posted on Jun 22, 2020
1) You must test the Main motor board, RUN the software calibration for easy diagnose and troubleshooting.
2) The elevation motor has a Potentiomente adjust. 3) The gear from elevation motor can be LUBE. However RUN the s. calibration.
3) Another machine has relais for down and up, you must clean the relais contact, if the board has relais.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on Apr 24, 2012
This error indicate :1) deck belt very worn! you need lube and exchange.
2) IF the system use SCR , can be shorte.
3) Filter capacitor shorte in motor.
3) Drive motor coil shorted or open demanded more current.
In short RUN The software calibration for easy diagnose and troubleshooting. May be you must need the assistance from some Service Tech.
Sincerely. God bless you.
Posted on May 04, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 23, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 15, 2011 | Yamaha YZF-R6 Motorcycles
Jul 04, 2011 | Nokia Lands Phones
Jan 08, 2011 | Uniden Bearcat Pro PC68XL 40-Channels Base...
May 23, 2010 | Precor 9.21 Treadmill
Mar 03, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre Pro 40 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 16, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5530C Scanner
Nov 08, 2009 | Sub-Zero PRO 48 Side by Side Refrigerator
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: