Question about Pro Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) You must test the Main motor board, RUN the software calibration for easy diagnose and troubleshooting.
2) The elevation motor has a Potentiomente adjust. 3) The gear from elevation motor can be LUBE. However RUN the s. calibration.
3) Another machine has relais for down and up, you must clean the relais contact, if the board has relais.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on Apr 24, 2012
This error indicate :1) deck belt very worn! you need lube and exchange.
2) IF the system use SCR , can be shorte.
3) Filter capacitor shorte in motor.
3) Drive motor coil shorted or open demanded more current.
In short RUN The software calibration for easy diagnose and troubleshooting. May be you must need the assistance from some Service Tech.
Sincerely. God bless you.
Posted on May 04, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 23, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 15, 2011 | Yamaha YZF-R6 Motorcycles
Jul 04, 2011 | Nokia Lands Phones
Jan 08, 2011 | Uniden Bearcat Pro PC68XL 40-Channels Base...
May 23, 2010 | Precor 9.21 Treadmill
Mar 03, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre Pro 40 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 16, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5530C Scanner
Nov 08, 2009 | Sub-Zero PRO 48 Side by Side Refrigerator
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: