Here are the instructions to de-scale your Cuisinart SS-700, taken directly from the unit's manual, available here
1. Empty the reservoir.
2. Disable the AUTO OFF and OFF TIME features.
3. Making sure there is no K-Cup in the brewing chamber, fill the reservoir with 60 oz. of undiluted white vinegar.
4. Place a large mug on the drip tray and run a Hot Water cycle. Select the 12 oz. brew size. Discard contents of mug.
5. Repeat the hot water process until ADD WATER is displayed on the control panel and the reservoir lights will flash.
6. Let the Brewer stand for at least four hours while still on.
7. Rinse the water reservoir thoroughly and fill with fresh water.
8. Run another Hot Water cycle. Discard contents of large mug.
9. Repeat hot water process until ADD WATER is displayed on the control panel and the reservoir lights will flash.
10. You may need to perform additional Hot Water cycles if you detect any residual vinegar taste.
Note: If DE-SCALE is still displayed on the control panel after completing the procedure, repeat the de-scaling procedure above.
If you found this solution helpful, please leave a positive rating!