Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
01. Please check in number of desktops or laptops it connected.
02. Give proper IP Address in the Desktop or Laptop where it has to be orignally installed.
03. Being a network printer, lot of desktop or laptop users might have printing job iniated.
04. Right click the printer properties which is available bottom right hand corner ikon and delete or cacel all printing jobs.
05. The original desktop or laptop where the IP Address created will be rebooted. System should be restarted.
06. Try to print now to close this solution.
07. Still the problem persits, kindy contact local HP Authorised printer service engineer to set right this issue.
Have a nice working day.
Posted on May 22, 2020
SOURCE: hp laserjet 4250
This happens when the printer is printing duplex job. i.e. trying to print the other side of the page.
However check the functionality of the printer by performing Paper path test.
This would help us to know whether the printer as a stand alone ... is fine or not.
From the control panel of the printer, scroll to Diagnostic > paper path test.
Select the following in sequence.
Source: All trays
Print Test Page
Check if you get the same error.
If yes, upgrade teh firmware of the printer.
Let me know the end result. We still have more depending on the above test.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
This unit needs to have a duplex unit installed if you want to duplex. If the back of the unit is "flat" you do not have a duplexer installed.
the duplex unit slides into the back of the printer between the back door and the paper tray. when installed you will have a bulge on the back of the printer about 7 inches tall and the width of the printer that sticks out about 5 inches.
after installing the dupelxer you may need to enable it in the print driver under properties then the advanced tab you should see a spot for advanced settings.
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
If you scanner error 5 or printer hangs at scanner bulb warming up than the issue is with Scanning Assembly inside the printer and it is hardware issue.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Turn the printer off for a few minutes and then back on. If that does not fix the problem, try to have the print queue cleared and tray again. Most of the time it's a PDF file that causes this problem. If that does not fix it, it may need a new Jetdirect card.
Posted on Jun 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2012 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Nov 05, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4250tn Printer
Jan 31, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4250dtn Printer
Sep 21, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4250 Printer
Aug 28, 2010 | HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
Jul 17, 2009 | HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
Dec 20, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Sep 28, 2019 | HP HEWLETT PACKARD Pagewriter 200i EKG
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: