Question about Optics
It sounds like the sear pin spring has broken. If it's as old as mine is (very near 40 years old), it would be no wonder! You'll have to carefully open the mechanism and check it. Springs are made that will perfectly replace a broken one; other parts for this particular model are extremely scarce. Good luck with the repairs.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
1) **** the gun and look through the hole in the top, half way down the barrel.
2) You should see a BB loaded into this area.
- if no bb is present and you can see a circular magnet, then it is not loading.
3) if the bb is present and does not exit the barrel when you fire the gun, then the bb is deformed and will require the rifle to be dissasembled and rodded through the back side, forcing the bad bb out of the way.
4) If no bb or magnet is present through the hole, call daisy for a replacement. This indicates the shot tube has moved and will no longer load.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
what you thought was the serial number is actual the state and zipcode for daisy air rifles in rogers arizona, 72756 but try this page here and see if it can help you
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
try this link it has all the info u need
Bucky's Daisy Parts & Sales
Ron & Jenn Scalzo
1338 Hibiscus Drive
Cape Coral, FL 33909-5113
239-458-8787 ----[email protected]
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2017 | Daisy Toys
Oct 19, 2016 | Daisy Model 1938 Red Ryder Youth Air Rifle...
Oct 23, 2015 | Crosman Optics
Feb 18, 2011 | Daisy Toys
Oct 18, 2010 | Daisy Toys
Apr 09, 2009 | Daisy Toys
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: