Question about GE Televison & Video
The code for a Sanyo TV set should be 100. Press and hold the TV button on the remote while entering the code. The light should blink 5 times if it was accepted, and then you can test to see if it worked.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
Wow it took me a couple hours but hey i found the code ever1 needs and its a 5 digit code for comcast remotes with the red ok button the codes r 10090 or 10030 hope ive helped u out good luck
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
SOURCE: proscan universal remote
Found these codes on the website for PROSCAN. www.oncorpus.com, for you model television.I hope this help you with your problem. UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL CODE LIST
For Universal Remote Control brands listed below, please use accompanying Proscan codes
and refer to your Universal Remote Control User Manual for basic instruction for changing TV code to
operate Proscan model.
Proscan codes for Sony TV=8003,8012
Proscan codes for Philips TV=1005,1006,1007,1035,1064,1216
Proscan codes for other universal remotes=272,132,134,116,040,016,024,056,019,262
Posted on May 21, 2009
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!