Question about Symphonic Televison & Video
the instructions are on the back of the remote. if lost. you have to:
1) Turn tv on ( i would suggest turning it off then on)
2) Press the Device you want to sync (tv)
3) Press and hold the setup button it will blink once...let it blink twice before you go to the next step.
4) press 9-9-1
5) press the power key on the remote
6) press the channel up (CH +) button repeatedly until the device (tv) turns off.
7) when it cuts off immedieately press the setup button.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Get into this link. You can download the user manual along with code list for you RCA remote control. If you feel any difficulty in downloading the same, send your Email address to me by FixYa comment box. I've the downloaded manual, and I'll send a copy of it to you by return mail. I can't send the manual to you by this mail, as it does not allow me to upload PDF files by it. OK.
Posted on Nov 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2016 | Symphonic Televison & Video
May 14, 2015 | Symphonic Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2010 | Symphonic Televison & Video
Jun 20, 2010 | Symphonic ST419E TV
Dec 31, 2008 | Symphonic WF-719 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jul 01, 2008 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Jun 05, 2008 | Symphonic SC313D 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Sep 29, 2006 | Symphonic SC3813 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: