- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
· Scanner home position sensor failure
· Defective scanner motor
· Defective main motor
· Defective dc power supply board
· Incorrect scanner drive wire position
· Defective dc harness
· CN103 or CN105 on the main board is not correctly connected.
· FU202 on the dc power supply board open (blown fuse).
You didn't include the model number, but it sounds like a ricoh FT3213 or 3713. If your not a tech, and it sounds like your not, then you'll need to call one. The waste toner is located in the cleaning section, and it needs to be emptied, and then reset in service mode with "SP83" which will mean nothing to you.