How do you connect ipad to computer
To help you connect your ipad to the computer, please follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- Turn both the computer and iPad ON before connecting.
- Plug the iPad's docking port into the appropriate end of the dock connector-to-USB cable.
- Plug the USB end of the iPad's dock connector-to-USB cable into an open USB port on your desktop. If iTunes doesn't open automatically, open the program to sync files and apps between the devices.
- Do not disconnect while the iPad is syncing or the sync won't complete.
- Remove either end of the cable to disconnect your iPad from the PC.
- After the first connection, you may choose to connect the two via Wi-Fi so you don't need to use the cable.
- Using iTunes, you can sync your audio, video, photos, apps and documents. This lets you transfer important files and apps you use for your business between your iPad and computer.
May 15, 2016 |
Tablets & eReaders