Track a lost phone
You can track your phone by completing the following steps:
- Go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com.If you don't see Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to Find My iPhone and other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.
- Click All Devices. In the list, the dot next to the device indicates its status:
- A green dot means it's online. If the device can be located, you also see the time it was last located.
- A gray dot means it's offline. If the device was recently online, you also see the time it was last located. If the device has been offline for over 24 hours, you see "Offline."
- Select the device you want to locate.
- If the device is online and can be located, its approximate location is shown on the map.
- If Find My iPhone can't locate the device, the last known location is displayed for up to 24 hours. Select "Notify me when found" to get an email when it comes online.
Jan 05, 2017 |