Will not show picture and camera is working. Is
Not too much info here. Based on your statement, I'm guessing you are trying to connect a digital camera to your monitor to display pictures on it.
1) Does the monitor work fine as a monitor on its own?
2) Make sure you're on the right display/input setting on your monitor.
3) How do you know the camera's TV-out function is working? Have you tried it on other TVs?
Its possible that the camera is not in display mode. Its also possible that the camera's TV-out is not working. Its also possible that something about the output from the camera is not compatible with your monitor. I would try the following:
1) Test the camera on another TV to make sure the TV-out is working.
2) If its working, go to the appropriate input/source setting on your monitor, before connecting the camera. Then connect the camera, when the camera is off. If nothing displays then turn the camera on, and see what happens.
If that doesn't work, it may be possible that your camera displays in a different set of settings (resolution, etc) than your monitor is able to display. Also I would check the manual for your camera to make sure there isn't some way to adjust the settings.
Feb 16, 2010 |
ViewSonic NX1932W LCD Monitor