Question about Irons
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
1. Place the unit on a stable surface.
2. While holding the water tank with one
hand, move the release lever toward the
3. With the reservoir released, pull up on
the reservoir to remove it from the body of
4. Turn the reservoir over, revealing the rubber
5. Open the inlet cover and fill the tank
with everyday tap water (filtered water may
reduce hard water problems).
6. Close the inlet cover and return the
reservoir to its place, making sure that the
reservoir is secure.
Hope this helps! Hal
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2017 | Irons
Jan 13, 2017 | Irons
Aug 26, 2015 | Rowenta IS9100 1550W Precision Valet...
Jan 20, 2014 | Irons
Aug 16, 2013 | Irons
May 14, 2012 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Mar 03, 2012 | Irons
Jan 09, 2009 | Irons
Jun 13, 2008 | Homedics PS-200 Iron with Auto Shut-off
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: