You must mean "Confirmed Address" since you are a buyer, not a seller. "Verified" stamp only pertains to sellers.
Anyhow: Here's from the Paypal FAQ.
PayPal offers confirmed addresses to help:
Confirmed address means:
- Guard against stolen credit cards.
- Prevent identity theft.
- Decrease chances of receiving a chargeback. (However, it is important to note that you can still receive a chargeback for reasons unrelated to fraud.)
- When a buyer's credit card billing and postal addresses are the same.
- In some cases, PayPal has examined the buyer's PayPal account history.
Inform your buyer about how to confirm their address by communicating the following options:
- Add a credit card to their PayPal account. PayPal will confirm the credit card billing address (the address where you receive your credit card statement).
- Alternative address confirmation. This process takes several days and is only available for US accounts. To learn more, log in to your PayPal account and visit Alternative Address Confirmation.