Question about Health & Beauty
Turn the scale over. On the back should be a small black switch. That switch toggles between pounds and kilos.
Posted on Aug 21, 2019
Press the scale once with your foot. All screen options should display to initialize and then go to 0.0. Now step on the scale. It should read out your correct weight. If not, first remove and replace the battery for reset. If still not, replace the battery. If still not it's ready for return or replacement. Hope it works! Dave - CA
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
SOURCE: scale appears to be inaccurate
this type of less resoluted scale hasn't repeatability. if you wish to repair it, change the loadcell. use 2 x scale capacity of load cell.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
1. Push the set button, you will get ------
2. Push the user
3. Push set again the user number will blink 3 times and show 0.0
4. Get on the scale- when it shows your weight push the set button. This is your start weight
5. Then it will automatically take 10% and show your goal.
6. Push the set button again this will set the goal
1. Push the user number that you set up the P-? number will blink 3 times and show 0.0
2. Get on the scale it will show in this order
a. your weight now
b. your weight since the last time you weighed
c. The total loss toward this goal
d. Total needed to reach your goal
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
SOURCE: metric instead of pounds
You didn't mention brand name or model number, so not sure about your specific case. However, on my scale, there is a switch or button near the battery compartment. It allows you to change the measurement between stones, pounds and kilograms.
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
This is a reply I received from Taylor customer support. I have followed this procedure enough times to wear out the original battery and still get the Err 1 message. You may have better luck.
Thank you for your e-mail. The reboot below may clear the error from
your scale. You may need to do this several times to completely reboot
the system. Please let us know if you have any questions or continue to
display the Error.
1. Remove the battery from the scale
2. Set the scale on the floor without the battery in place.
3. Stand on the scale for 10 seconds (still without the battery)
4. Carefully replace the battery without turning the scale on.
5. Using only one foot, tap the scale or apply just enough pressure to
turn on the display. (It should show dashes or zero's) IMMEDIATELY
REMOVE YOUR FOOT.
6. Let the scale turn off
7. Step on the scale for a weight reading
Taylor Precision Products
& Salter Housewares
2220 Entrada del Sol, Suite A
Las Cruces, NM 88001
Toll free - 800-289-0944
Direct - 575-526-0944 ext 3172
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2018 | Health & Beauty
Sep 06, 2018 | The Health & Beauty
Mar 26, 2016 | DigiWeigh Measuring Tools & Sensors
Feb 27, 2015 | Health & Beauty
Sep 15, 2014 | Health & Beauty
May 19, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Sep 19, 2010 | Conair Weight Scale "Thinner" with Body...
Sep 01, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Mar 15, 2009 | Health & Beauty
Mar 13, 2009 | Tanita 2204 Body Fat Scale
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!