Question about Hayward Pool & Spa
Posted by Anonymous on
The prologic control unit will not offer programming for what you seek. the most detailed timers will offer weekday or weekend for each pump speed. you may want to get a remote system so you can control functions from your smartphone
Posted on Jul 26, 2019
1. Press PROG Key to cycle through menu options.
2. Press UP and DOWN arrow keys to change program settings.
3. Press ENTER key to save changes and exit programming mode.
4. Press ON/OFF keys to manually turn devices ON or OFF.
Please post back if additional info is needed
Please take time to rate this fixya
Posted on May 13, 2009
Follow the troubleshooting guide on page 36 of this owners manual. It will walk you through problem solving... http://www.haywardnet.com/products/Manuals/pdfs/Manual285.pdf
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
You have either a bad or stuck gear box or a loose or damaged a frame bearing. The gear box controls turning and the a frame controls propulsion, but one bad bearing will cause the cleaner to move more in one direction, causing the hose to coil. You can hold the cleaner under the water by the top of the hose, and it should turn in all directions within a few minutes. If it doesn't, then it is the gearbox. If it does, then likely a problem with the a frames.
Posted on May 19, 2010
Check all of the following. Ones of these issues is probably causing your pool cleaner to go in circles. Let me know if these soultions don't work and I will be glad to offer more solutions, but I a think one of these might solve your problem:
1. You might not have proper water flow. Too much or too little pressure will cause this to happen. Check the pressure with your flow gauge and adjust if necessary.
2. Check for a partial blockage of the navigator throat. If you have a blockage, it could disrupt the movement of your cleaner. Clear blockage if necessary.
3. Check the shoes and wings. Damage or wear to them can disrupt your patterns of cleaning. If you notice that your shoes or wings are worn, replace them to correct the problem.
4. Check to make sure that your hose is not twisted. It should be clear of kinks, twists, and knots. Untangle if necessary. Laying the hose out in the sun will make it more pliable and easier to untangle if you need to do this.
5. Other things that could cause steering issues: check and clean the rear screen, check to see that the cone gear is is free and rotates smoothly, clean/replace/repair gear box, check pod connection, and check turbine and spindle assembly.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you need clarification or additional help!
Posted on May 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2014 | Hayward Pool & Spa
Apr 14, 2013 | Intermatic 220v T104p Swimming Pool Pump...
Jun 02, 2011 | Leviton 6230M Decora Four Preset...
Apr 04, 2011 | Intermatic EI220 Electronic Auto Shutoff...
Feb 23, 2011 | UPM Programmable Wall Switch Timer
Nov 28, 2010 | Solar Noma 7 Day, 6 Event Outdoor Timer -...
May 13, 2009 | Intermatic & Indoor/Outdoor Rain Tight...
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: