UNPLUG AND TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN FOR A DAY OR TWO. YOU MIGHT HAVE AMONIA CRISTALS BUILT UP IN YOUR PIPES. TURN IT BACK AND SWITCH ON YOU GAS BURNER AGAIN. THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. IF NOT, GET A TECHNICIAN TO CHECK IT OUT.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may wish to check the flue clear anything that you find. Old birds next etc. Also make sure the flame and orifice are clean free from debris or rust. Propane should burn blue not orange. Incorrect gas setting if the flame is orange. Some yellow at the tip is ok. Proper adjustments are critical. Have you tried the unit on AC?
Other tips I have read indicate possible freezing in the back.
Defrost freezer completely as some here mentioned and restart see if this helps. Here is a good RV forum I saw good tips worth investigating.
Check any fuses/circuit breakers in harness from battery. That battery should supply 12 volts dc to fridge lugs/terminals at bottom of fridge on outside behind vent. If battery is good and hooked up properly but no 12 volts to fridge, then you will have to trace back to battery for broken /bad wire. If you want to test quickly, just run 2 jumper wires from battery to those 2 lugs marked + and - Battery + to + (pos)at fridge, and - battery to -Neg at fridge. That should allow you to run it on propane or 12 volt. Remember, running it on 12 volts will kill that battery pretty quick, unless it's being charged. When you are plugged in, the converter supplies the 12 volts to your fridge, as well as should be charging your battery.
I'm not sure what the problem may be but you could try calling All
Seasons RV Appliance Parts & Service. There number is
1-800-344-0673 they have helped me in the past. That and there tech
calls are free so it wouldn't hurt to give them a call.