Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
I first noticed when playing a shooter: when I tilt the right stick left (for instance to turn around, the view stutters, like the signal was going on and off. The result is it turns a bit then stops and starts turning again. All the other directions work great.
It doesn't feel as if something is underneath it blocking the stick, I tried restarting the console, changing the batteries (I use rechargeable AAs), what can I do?
So the sytem is working but the controller isn't connecting? Try fresh batteries, try removing things that might interfere with the controller (cell phones, large metal things between the controller and the xbox, portable house phones, bluetooth devices), try another controller if possible (borrow one).
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
SOURCE: my xbox 360 won't turn on
I know what to do.... it happened to me, but I fixed it. Ok you will need a peperclip for this to work. Take off the faceplate of the 360. And then what should have been the powerbutton, use the paperclip to hit it. It should turn on, then you can put the faceplate back on.
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
The problem is that the laser is either dying out, is dirty, or is not getting enough power.
so try to fix it using these steps...
- first open the 360 and pull out the dvd drive and open it up too.
- clean everything out good with compressed air, and q-tips dipped in alcohol.
- now you need to adjust the power going to the laser.Sometimes you may have to try multiple settings before getting it justright. Just keep adjusting the resistance lower and lower until itworks.
- if you tried multiple settings and still get the errors, then either get a replacement drive, or a new laser for it. Click Here for how to properly install the new laser.
- if you get a replacement drive, please not that there is a key in the pcb of the drive that must match the key from the motherboard, so you must either spoof firmware with the key, or swap out the old pcb board and put it in to the new drive.
If you need more dvd drive repair help click here
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Opt out the easy way and put a rechargeable battery pack in the controller and use a plug and play controller cord to connect the console to the controller and , voila!, they should be now sync'd to each other.
I hope this helps. Good luck.
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
The printhead is stuck in the tilted position or is not able to tilt forward to the print position, due to problems:
Has ink spilled ink around the printhead that prevents it from moving to its center position? You should be able to push the printhead right to left. Clean the printhead area. Is the printhead stuck to the Wiper Blade? Check the process drive gears for obstructions. Ensure the gears are correctly aligned and homed. Has ink spilled on the Head Tilt gear drive train? Clean the gears area of ink.
Usually answered in minutes!